ΔΔΔ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ

Friday, November 19, 2010

miniature tigers + freelance whales.


Sold out show at the Troubadour last night, Miniature Tigers and Freelance Whales. It was a pretty good show, not the greatest but good. Just moved a little slow and it felt like both bands needed a few red bulls. I more so went to see Miniature Tigers since I missed their last show. I got to say I was a teeny bit disappointed with their live performance, it was a bit choppy at times and vocals weren't always the greatest. I did however appreciate how they brought a random fan up to play drums for them on a few songs, that was pretty cool. Freelance was nice and mellow. I liked their attempt at stage design, they put up a stitched backdrop and some cool handmade flower lights. Getting past the dirty shoe smell of the Troubadour (or maybe that was the guy standing next to me) the show was swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment